Our team of addiction experts can find a drug addiction treatment clinic for you to have the best chance of getting better. If you would like to receive more information on our prices and the services we offer, please contact our team today.
We are proud to have been recently voted the Top 10 Drug Treatment Clinic in the United Kingdom when up against all of the top-rated CQC rehabilitation companies.
No matter your struggle or addiction, regardless of the reasons of why you became addicted or how a local inpatient drug rehab centre will always have your best interests at heart. We guarantee our team will spend the time required to listen carefully to your situation and be able to promote a healthier way of living.
Overcoming your addiction can be a lengthy process, which is why we are always upfront on what our Kidlington clients can expect from our services so they aren’t blindsided.
The first step to overcoming your addiction is admitting you have a problem and acknowledging you need help. Whether that be from family, friends, or from a professional rehab centre like ours.
Don’t be afraid to reach out, our addiction specialist is here for you in March 2024!
Why Choose Our Drug Addiction Clinic?
We are led by a Senior Management Team with over two decades of experience in the addiction treatment sector.
We are determined and committed to helping anyone and everyone affected by addiction, and work as hard as possible to ensure that all of our clients get the best care possible and leave our facility in a much better place than when they arrived.
Residential treatment is one of the most effective options for a drug free life with relapse prevention.
Our therapists are fully qualified and registered with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapists (BACP) and the Addiction Professionals Registration Body and Network.
Our Kidlington drug detox programmes are led by the most up-to-date clinical guidance from the National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) ensuring that our practice, managed by a clinical staff team 24/7, is the most effective and responsive it could be.
We are closely monitored by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and in line with the most up-to-date Public Health England (PHE), and Department of Health & Social Care guidance.
Drug Rehab Cost Kidlington
Inpatient drug Rehab costs around on average £2000 per week.
If you opt for a typical 28-day programme, then it can add up to around £8000 for the 4 weeks of the addiction recovery treatment.
Drug Rehab Cost Factors
Listed below are some of the biggest Drug Rehab Cost Factors:
- The Treatment Offered
- Length of Treatment Required
- Amenities Offered by The Facility
- Location of The Facility
If you would like more information on the costs of our private rehab services, please get in touch. Whether you are addicted to illegal drugs or prescription drugs, we can help you experience long term recovery.
Benefits of Drug Rehab
Here are the benefits of Drug Rehabilitation Treatment:
- Improves Health – One of the major consequences of drug addiction is that your body will lose nutrients, which means your body becomes weak while experiencing things such as headaches and sleep loss.
- Addresses Underlying Issues – There are a wide variety of reasons people get addicted to drugs, figuring out what draws you into your drug of choice is very important to breaking the addiction cycle. It is very important that you peel back the layers of your behaviour to understand what is the route cause of your drug addiction.
- Ends the Addiction Cycle – It is very important that people who are addicted to drugs are introduced into a drug free environment with people who will hold them accountable with the goal of getting off drugs and clean. It is quite common that inpatient drug rehab may begin with a detox, which helps the patient rid their body of any drugs.
- Build New Habits and Practices – Having a lack of discipline and self care habits is very common in drug addicts. A very important part of over coming addition is setting goals and achieving them, a lot of people don’t know how to set goals that are likely to be achieved.
Types of Drug Addiction
There are many different drug addictions in Kidlington, listed below are some of the most common ones we deal with and the type of treatment plan we would offer to you.
Heroin Addiction Treatment
Heroin is a type of opiate drug which is also known as an opioid. Other common opioids include codeine, opium and morphine. When you have your first appointment with a doctor they will ask you numerous questions, listed below are some common ones you should expect.
- How much heroin do you take?
- If you are using any other drugs or alcohol?
- What your physical and mental health is like?
- What your personal circumstances are, for example, where you live and who you are living with
- Whether you have had treatment for drugs before?
It is very common for them to ask you for a urine sample. This will be tested to see if you are clean upon arrival.
Cocaine Addiction Help Kidlington
The differences between Crack and Cocaine are the form that they come in. The powdered form is simply referred to as cocaine or coke, while the rock form is often referred to as crack cocaine.
The first step to treating any addiction is to admit that you have a problem. Once you have taken the most difficult step, it will be up to the professionals to treat you for your addiction.
Marijuana use can lead to the development of problem use, this takes the form of addiction in severe cases. People who being using marijuana before the age of 18 are four to seven times more likely to develop a marijuana use disorder than adults.
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide commonly referred to as “Acid” or LSD, is a type of psychedelic drug that distorts reality. Even though LSD is physically none addictive, users can become psychologically addicted to the effects of the drug.
Treatment programmes for amphetamine addiction can usually take place as part of the month-long addiction treatment programme we offer, however the length and type of treatment plan you may receive is dependent on your unique condition and the severity of your addiction.
Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
We have found that it is common to get addicted to prescription drugs such as Co-codamol or Tramadol, continued abuse of these two can be a serious problem and can lead to long term consequences. A very common addiction in Kidlington is legal prescription drugs and we want to work with our clients to make sure they can break the cycle and work towards getting their life back together.
The most common form of treatment programme for Prescription Drug Addicts is to check out our expert psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and other addiction specialists.
Help for Alcoholics
We can offer treatment programmes for Alcoholics, you may need help if you often feel the need to have a drink, you get into trouble because of your drinking, other people warn you about how much you are drinking and you may think your drinking is causing you problems.
If you are struggling with any of the addictions above, we would suggest you seek treatment from our experts to help you get your life back on track. We offer single therapy sessions or group therapy sessions so no matter what environment you require we can offer it to you.
What is Drug Addiction?
Addiction is defined as a chronic, relapsing disorder characterised by compulsive drug seeking and use despite adverse consequences. Drug addiction is considered a brain disorder, because it involved both functional changes to brain circuits involved in reward, stress and self control.
Listed below are some of the addiction treatment options we offer:
- Free Addiction Assessment to ensure the right plan is created to treat addiction
- Residential Rehab
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Medical Treatment
- 12 Step Facilitation
- Rational Emotive Behavior
- Outpatient Drug Rehab
- One to One Therapy with Professional Counsellors to Help with Withdrawal Symptoms
- Family Support
- Free Aftercare along with Outpatient Programmes
- Holistic Approach – Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Yoga and More
Signs of Drug Addiction Kidlington
There are many signs of Drug Addiction, listed below are some of the most common drug addiction symptoms:
- You keep taking a drug after it’s no longer needed for a health problem.
- You need more and more of a substance to get the same effect, and you can take more before you feel any effects.
- You hide the substance abuse or the effect it is having on you from others.
- You can’t stop yourself from using the drug, even if you wanted to. You are still using it even though it’s making bad things happen in your life, for example family and friend trouble or even trouble with the low.
- You go to more than one doctor to get prescriptions for the same drug or problem.
- You combine both prescribed meds with alcohol or other drugs.
If you have noticed these signs within yourself or a loved one, you may want to get help for your drug problem. We offer the most effective treatment for drug and alcohol addictions. So please make sure to speak to us today. We can find underlying causes and offer a broad range of therapies.
How Do I Get Rid of My Drug Addiction?
We would always recommend that you take some key steps in order to get rid of your drug addiction, listed below are some of the best ways to help get rid of your drug addiction:
- Going cold turkey – Which is the process of stopping drug use completely, with no outside support
- Counselling and Lifestyle changes – Individual or group therapy can help you to learn how to cope without drugs. We find that this is most successful if your drug use has been mild. Peer support groups (like Narcotics Anonymous) are usually ran by recovered addicts, we often find that their experience can be helpful to others.
- Detoxification (detox) – You stop taking drugs and receive medical treatment (known as pharmacotherapy) while your body clears the drugs from your system.
- Rehabilitation (rehab) – This is a more long term treatment where the patient stays in a hospital or clinic, or even at home. It can also involve psychological treatment to help you deal with any issues that have contributed to your drug use.
Why Do Some People Get Addicted to Drugs?
There are a wide variety of factors as to why some people get addicted to drugs such as, peer pressure, physical and sexual abuse, early exposure to drugs, stress and parental guidance. These factors can greatly affect a person’s likeliness of both drug use and addiction.
Does Counselling Work for Drug Addiction?
Yes. Counselling helps drug addicts escape cravings and allows them to learn to manage what life throws at you without drugs or alcohol. No one method of drug treatment is superior than the other, as not every approach works for everyone.
How Can I Find a Drug Addiction Treatment Center?
We would always recommend heading over to your local GP, they can discuss your problems with you and get you into a drug addiction treatment programme. Either two things will happen from this, they will either treat you at their practice or refer you to your local drug service.
If you are not comfortable talking to a GP, you can find your local treatment provider by contacting our team.
What are the Risks of Drug Addiction?
There are many risks of drug addiction, listed below are some of the most common risks you will find when it comes to drug addiction:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hepatitis B and C
- Lung Disease
- Mental Disorders
How Does Drug Addiction Affect the Brain?
Drug addiction affects the brain by interfering with the way neurons send, receive, and process signals via neurotransmitters. Drugs such as marijuana and heroin can activate neurons in the brain because their chemical structure mimics a natural neurotransmitter in the body.
We offer a wide range of drug addiction treatment options in Kidlington ranging from heroin to cocaine. We believe that no drug or alcohol addiction is too big or small. We will work intensively with you during your recovery journey to ensure you wont relapse or fall back into old habits.
Whether you are looking for inpatient or outpatient treatment, we can help.
We believe that the amount of benefits that come along with using a private rehab clinic completely outweigh any concerns over pricing.
We are the best drug treatment center near you, with exceptional reviews from our patients up and down the UK. We offer top of the range drug treatment programmes for our patients and have award winning services.
Not only do Drug Rehab clinics help with improving your health issues they also allow you to create new healthy and important routines to make sure you never go down that path again.
We believe that you should choose our company because our experts have over two decades of experience in the therapy treatment sector. Our mission statement is to help as many people struggling with an active addiction as we can.
Searches Associated With Drug Addiction Help
- Drug Addiction Clinics in Kidlington
- Voted Best Drug Addiction Clinic in March 2024
- Kidlington Drug Rehab Clinics
- Best Kidlington Drug Rehabilitation Center
- Private Drug Rehab near me
- Best Addiction Specialists near me
- Drug Problem Help
- Obligation Addiction Assessment
Find More Info
Make sure you contact us today for a number of great drug addiction clinics in South East.
Here are some towns we cover near Kidlington.
What Others Say About Our Services
We absolutely love the service provided. Their approach is really friendly but professional. We went out to five different companies and found Drug Addiction Clinics to be value for money and their service was by far the best. Thank you for your really awesome work, we will definitely be returning!
We have used Drug Addiction Clinics for many years as they are certainly the best in the UK. The attention to detail and professional setup is what makes this company our go-to company for all our work. I highly recommend the team for the immense work - we highly recommend them!
For more information on drug addiction help in Kidlington, fill in the contact form below to receive a free quote today.